Friday, December 16, 2005

Poor little thing

My precious daughter is sick. Fever of 104. So sad.

Looking at the bright side of things... she is a CUDDLE MACHINE when she is sick. It is so stinking cute. I feel a tad guilty but I kind of like it when she is sick because she cuddles about a million times more than when she if feeling 100%. Hmmm, another plus is that I have an excuse to stay up 'til 2:31am blogging.

Ugh. Tired now. Stay in bed and cuddle yourself to bed child. Daddy's gotta work in the mornin'!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miroslav said...

The wife took care of that this morning while I slept. My daughter should be fine, we just have to treat her symptoms as best we can and try to make her comfortable enough to sleep.

Ah... the joy of having kids. (uh oh, sensing a rant coming from Mama to 3 Soaring Arrows) ;D

Friday, December 16, 2005 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

No rant from me :)

We don't take our kids to the doctor unless we fear death. LOL

Besides, I can tell it is "the joy of having kids" for you -- I read the post about you enjoying cuddling with your miniature sweetie :) :) :)

Oh, and why do you think all 3 of our kids share a room? They can cuddle with each other and spare me a bit of it. LOL

Friday, December 16, 2005 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Miroslav said...

Dang. I shoulda said, "my woman took care of that..." ... woulda given you some more ammo to fire at me when you are callin' me a sexist. ;D

Friday, December 16, 2005 4:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...