Wednesday, December 14, 2005

a blogod

Yup... I'm becoming one. First photos and entries from my cell phone, then Expandable Post Summaries, now Music. Soon, I'm quitting my day job. (BTW, much thanks to this here place for helping me out on the Expandable Post Summaries...)

Oh, and on the topic of quitting my day job; I've come to realize pretty clearly that I find an enormous amount of satisfaction from critical thinking, writing, and counseling/encouraging others. (I have no clue as to if I used the semicolon correctly there or not, never did figure that thing out quite right.) Today I mailed off to the colleges I once attended for a copy of my transcripts. I'm gonna see what it would take for me to become a professional therapist. From what I remember, it takes a heck of a lot here in Cali. I think its much easier to become a licensed Christian counselor... but I'm kind of short on one of the prerequisites for that too at the moment. DOH!

Have I mentioned how awesome my wife is? ... just in case its been a while...
MY WIFE IS WAY AWESOME.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miroslav said...

Thanks for the encouragement chicka!

Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Critical thinking? I can be critical, ask the indian. But how are your dance moves? Speaking of counseling I would advise you not to go see that "gay cowboy movie with the indian". ...I'm pretty sure that we talked about this.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...