Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sick

Ugh. My butt feels KICKED today. Hard.

Been fighting off sickness for a couple of weeks. First a swollen throat / cough sort of thing. And now its a sort of head cold that my son and daughter had this week. It feels like everything is way too bright and my body is aching.

So I'm sitting around the house and MyPrecious is calling out to me for some quality time. But I say no. I'm not going to shell out the dough and the subsequent three hours a day in to that stupid addictive game. I'm on a diet, remember?! And quit inviting me to play poker all of you! You aren't making it any easier. Hmmm. How about an update on that resolution of mine?

I've been doing great in some areas and only so-so in others. The most solid performance has come in the gambling arena, which is obviously the most irresponsible use of money. I've done Absolutely ZERO gambling since 1-1-06. WoOt! Next, is the video games. I used eBay to sell five or six games that I had sitting around the house (brought me in $175!). I did buy one used game though... and I renewed my Xbox Live subscription for a year. The worst area has been in the dining out department. I'm still spending way too much dough on food. Need to work on that.

Ok. Thats all for now. I'm off to play some Civ4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...