Thursday, February 02, 2006

We are off to Napa!

In the fourth quarter of 2005, I hit some sales goals qualifying me for a free trip to Napa. The payoff is this weekend. The timing could not be any better! I am so beat. Emotionally. Spiritually. Physically. Intellectually. Basically... anything that ends in -lly.

I need some rest.

Tomorrow afternoon my beloved wife and I head for wine country. I am so so so so looking forward to a nice massage, some wonderful food, drinks with friends, and some quality alone time with my woman.

Goodbye cruel world... until we meet again (on Sunday).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun you guys <:
-- FC

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FC -
Look at you...two posts in one day. I told you that once you started commenting you wouldn't be able to stop, didn't I? :)

Thursday, February 02, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you did (:

C you guys when you get back! Enjoy!!

Friday, February 03, 2006 9:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...