Saturday, February 11, 2006

I love it when...

... I discover new, groovy tunes that make me want to dance. I mean great music that gets me jiggin' in the car when I drive.

The two newest discoveries?

"How High" - Madonna, from Confessions on a Dance Floor
"Just Lose It" - Eminem, from Curtain Call


Ohhhh yeah. One other thing. You know that super-kewl-secret-G35-club that I'm starting? Well. I got a wave last week. I was psyched. Here's how it went down...
I was stopped at a four stop sign intersection right around the corner from my office and I watched this dude in a dark grey G35 begin to make an illegal U-Turn using the entire intersection to flip it. Well, as he was right in front of me, I honked three times. I think I scared the hell out of him. His head whipped around so freakin' quick ... and then he waved. It might have been completely out of embarassment. But he did wave. Thats what counts.
Club membership on the rise, baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger AeroAangel said...

what is this club of which you speak?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger Miroslav said...

I linked TheClub in my initial post. But it looks like you missed it. Here it is again for you: TheClub.

Its the last point in a previous random entry of mine. Enjoy and welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...