Friday, February 03, 2006

i-Tunes Tip

I was just making some CD's for our little trip in the car to Napa. After years of illegal music downloading, I use i-Tunes do do all my music now...

Anyhow, while I was making these CD's it it dawned on me to share with you all a little secret a friend of mine shared with me a long time ago. When I first got Janice her i-Pod, my buddy told me about these i-Tunes gift certificates you can get online via eBay. Basically, you buy a Gift Certificate that buys you 100 songs, but instead of paying $100.00 you can get it for around $50 or $60. In essence, you end up getting music at the price of only $0.50 per song instead of the standard $1.00 that i-Tunes charges. Cool yeah? Go to eBay and type in i-Tunes gift certificate (or gift card) and check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

i love to make mixes for road trips, or any occasion for that matter. have a good tip.

Friday, February 03, 2006 11:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack H is trying to set me up by posting false homosexually charged messages in my 'anonymous' name on his 'Forgotten Prophets' blog. He may be doing the same elsewhere. I believe that he also plans to post a photo and a link and make it appear as if I posted that photo myself. If you happen to see this photo and know of its source, post that source here. There may be criminal activity involved.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...