Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wow. Interesting link.

http://www.spiritualabuse.com/

Thought of the Moment from today:

"When your words and actions tear down another, or attack or weaken a person's standing as a Christian to gratify you, your position or your beliefs, while at the same time weakening or harming another that is spiritual abuse." from the Subtle Power of Spiritual Abuse

(can't fully endorse the site as I've only spent an hour or so on there, but pretty interesting. Talks about the Local Church in the Forums...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miroslav said...

wow, insightful quote you pulled there. I'm sure I could get lost in that forum for hours... but I don't need any more evidence as to how screwed up churches can be. I don't want to start to be totally pecimistic or distrusting, ya know?

Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...