Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Need to quit my day job...

Man, I've received a lot of amazingly loving and thought provoking responses here. Thank you! I wish I could spend more time blogging! (I will respond to just about everything, but it will take time).

Just today I finally had to tweak my Outlook settings at work so that when a comment is added to my blog it gets put in a seperate folder. If I hadn't done that, my INBOX would have continued to be blasted with all this great feedback and I'd continue to be sidetracked from my work. There were a couple of times at the office when I looked up and like thirty or fourty minutes had gone by and I hadn't gotten any work done, was just reading and thinking about all these comments. hehe...

As it is, I have two posts that I've been really chomping at the bit to put up, but I haven't had the time. Unfortunately, I have all the info at work, so I can't do it tonight. DOH! Maybe late tomorrow afternoon, we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miroslav said...

Yeah yeah, rub it in.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...