Wednesday, January 04, 2006

St. Miroslav's confession

"Saint Miroslav?" you ask...

Why yes... just today took time out of my busy schedule to help a poor chap push his out-of-gas car to a safe place and gave him a ride to the gas station. Even made sure he had some cash for gas.

"Confession?" you demand...

Well, ok. Since we are talking about materialism and my commitment to change, I figure I should own up to the fact that I busted out with a big-ol'-binge-before-the-diet sort of thing. Just before the clock struck MIDNIGHT launching us in to the new year, I went out and bought an XBOX 360 and some games.







(Miroslav ducks for cover and high tails it for the hills...)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: "Confession"

Fraud!

Foul!

Shady!

Underhanded!

Sneaky!



(silence...)



Can i come over and play?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(more silence...)



Well...I've forgiven Miroslav!!

GOSH!!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger Miroslav said...

Dashboard,
well... since you forgave me, I suppose I'll let you play it. ;)

Eireann,
what in the sam-hell are you trying to say? ... "I just asked you a question I was supposed to ask but couldn't," ... huh? Fire away with the question.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger Patrick Davis said...

X-box??? Is that newer than Atari? I could have let you have my 18 year old game for free.It is in my garage. See what a waste!
Pat

Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...