Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Eyes hurt. Must sleep.

Insomnia must really suck. I mean, I always stay up late doing stupid stuff. But thats different.

ONE good thing about staying up really late is that you get to do all sorts of really kewl things (like screw with photos in photoshop to make new profile pics). Then, eveybody is always like, "Hey... where in the world do you get the time to do X,Y, and Z?!" 2am my friends, 2am.

Last night, I just COULD NOT SLEEP! I absolutely hated it. The worst thing about that type of situation is when you really NEED the sleep. Such was the case last night. Tonight I figured I would just stay up super late again, but intentionally... so that when I do get in to bed I just crash right away. Hope it works. ... off to ... (crashing noise in background as Miroslav's face slams in to keyboard)... "ZZZZZZZzzzzzz" ...... (wipes drool off keyboard)... ok... going to bed now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new profile pic has got to go. You look like a very scary demon-cat thing. This is the problem with messing with your profile pic at 2am.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Miroslav said...

George,
Oh no... not for me. I'd crash for about 15 hours if I did that. Then I wouldn't be able to sleep for the next week!

Janice,
pshh... what do you know? The pic
stays. It is what I would look like if I was a part of the X-Men. You are SO unsupportive.

;)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's right. Find an angelic profile for those of us who are scared by demon-cat things, please.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger David Porta said...

I get the X-Men reference.

Nightcrawler.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a jelly fish from waaaay deep in the ocean.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger Miroslav said...

better?

Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, yeah, that's better. But it's not you--is it?

Monday, January 09, 2006 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...