Friday, March 24, 2006

Gotta post this.

Ok, I have like a million things that I want to post, but I've been busy and sick and lazy and just BLAH lately. ... but there is something that just can't wait.

My older brother is engaged! He asked his fiance to marry him on St. Patrick's Day (the day that they met several years ago). On Wednesday night my wife and I joined my bro and his fiance and my dad and step-mom for a night on the town to celebrate and we got the scoop on how it all went down. What a stud my brother was when he proposed! He did it up right! Got a nice ring, asked his future father-in-law ahead of time, and got down on his knees and everything!

Anyhow, we are all totally psyched for him and his bride-to-be. She is an awesome woman and they seem to be a great fit for one another.

Here is to you broham! Much love...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, we love living in HB, but I gotta tell you that I soooooo wish we lived closer so we could've joined the celebration. Betty betty cool that you all celebrated the awesome occasion of Tio and Auntie's engagement. God is good!
Momma

Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miro, I still laugh about the way your brother told the story of asking his fiance's dad for her hand-- classic! Your bro has chosen such a great gal and I'm happy for them both:)
The other stories were pretty darn funny too. Especially the "Vamos a comer" one. Good times!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marita-
I can't believe you! You aren't supposed to bring up that story!! I don't know why Miro let that one slip out. That Long Island made his lips a little too loose.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Miroslav said...

Momma,
You know you are gonna' celebrate with them when you see them... double celebration = SWEET!

Marita and Janice,
Don't tempt me to blog that story.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...