Friday, February 24, 2006

You are missing out!

I think I've already pointed this out once before.... but if you aren't checking the very very very bottom of my blog each time you visit ... you are missing out on some hilarious stuff. I set it up so that it displays a random "Deep Thoughts from Saturday Night Live" in my blog's footer. I've read every single one multiple times but still, every once in a while, they catch me just so and crack me up.

Read it. Laugh. Rinse and repeat with a click of your browser's refresh button.

Oh, and for those of you with kids,
you are missing out if you don't check this out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miroslav said...

ok, tre-lame to leave a comment to my own post, but I just downloaded the music by Mr. Blue's Clues and I was surprised to find that I actually like songs #2 and #3! Pretty cool stuff.

Friday, February 24, 2006 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...