Monday, November 07, 2005

Better late than never I suppose.

I knew I should have done something like this earlier. It would have been so nice to be able to look back at all that has transpired in the last several years without having to exert so much energy racking my brain trying to remember all the conversations, tragedies, and joys that this season of life has brought to the table.

I think what I will do is begin a little history of what has happened that has so changed the landscape of my life. At least to the best of my recollection. Better late then never, right? I'm sure that I'll remember more today than I will five years from now so... I guess I'll dive right in. Hmmm.... where to start? Sheesh. Thats a tough question. So much history behind all that has happened. I suppose I should write this thing with some sort of cronological order to help avoid confusion. Ok, I know......, what I'll do is start with what comes easiest to memory and then provide flashback info as necessary. I will start with my marriage to my dear wife, Janice and our experience as students in an intense marriage class at the church of our youth.

Here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com

"Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live ...